Thursday, October 18, 2007

Thursday is here!!!

So glad this week is almost over...I actually AM looking forward to next week, although it will be fast and hectic!

I have been checking the weather at weather.com for their 10 day forecast and so far it is NOT looking good that day for an outside reception. I am praying it changes! Right now we are at a 40% chance of rain!

Today I have the rehearsal for the small wedding I am helping with. I am looking forward to this one too since it won't take too much and should be fairly simple to do. That is tonight, but this afternoon I have to grocery shop...I hate grocery shopping! I don't have the menu planned nor do I have any ideas for the menu...so I guess that is something I will be working on between "classes" with my children this morning.

Speaking of the children, they are already up, well except for Christin. And they sure are noisy this morning. I am about to send them out the garage to play if they don't quiet down soon, or I may find a chore or two for them to do.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Yay.....so glad to see you blogging again. I know I chat with you almost everyday, but I always check here too to see if you've posted anything new! Good luck with all your weddings!! Will be praying for you!