Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Tuesday and counting down!

Well here it is just days before this wedding...5 working days to be exact!

I have been busy, busy, busy...and it will only increase from here on out. Today I have lots to keep me busy during the morning...then this afternoon a few errands, get my hair done (a priority!!) and then a meeting at the church where the wedding will be.

This morning I would like to accomplish the rest of the ironing (tulle - have about 2 bolts worth!) and the candle centerpieces that I have decorated and the stuff cut and ready to go for the ones that Sheila has. Then I also need to make the fruit ring for the punch bowl and get that in the freezer. I would really like to make that one of my things to deliver when I go to the cabin where the reception is Wednesday.

Well there goes my cell phone....the day has begun!

No comments: