Monday, November 5, 2007

I scrapped today!!!

I just had to scrap today. Well actually I started this layout yesterday, but I finished it up today. It was lots of fun to play with some of my new goodies that I acquired this weekend from DSD (Digital Scrapbook Day) Sales. It was just the thing to get my creative side going again! You can click the image for the credits...but don't you just LOVE those big sloppy bows by Natalie Braxton??? I fell in LOVE with them!

Oh, and the wedding went very well. We even got offered a few jobs from it, but we promptly turned them down. I really don't think it is something I would want to do very often. We have another wedding coming up the end of December. Actually it is on Caleb's birthday, poor fellow. He is used to his birthday being moved around since it falls so close to Christmas anyways, so this won't be any different I suppose. I vote we celebrate after the wedding!

No comments: