Friday, November 23, 2007

New Digi Goodies!

So, I have been working hard at getting some pages done for the albums I am making for Christmas presents. I placed my first order for a printed page at Sam's today and will pick that up later. Figured I may would like to test print 1 page first before I placed an order for, oh say 30 pages x 3...so, looking forward to getting that later on today to see how it turned out.

Now onto the New Digi Goodies. I am not one to follow trends or hype...BUT, I saw a post about a new digi designer and of course I had to see what all the fuss was about...oh, my, goodness!!! I am in LOVE with her stuff. So, of course I had to pick up most everything she has available, especially since The Digi Chick (where she is selling) has it discounted 40% right now! Here is a link to her store.... Jofia Designs. And here is my first page I did using her Christmas Warm kit! The only other thing I added to this layout is the frame by Jessica Bolton. And this page is a blatant scraplift of Debbie's (debsterchen at DST) page Joy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't blog, Jo - as you know, but I have to say again that this is just a beautiful layout. You have gotten REALLY REALLY GOOD at this digi scrapping! :)

Wanda