Thursday, January 10, 2008

Long time - no post!

So, I guess when you take a break that long from posting, just exactly what do you say? Hi? I'm back? That sounds so.....lame.

Anyways, Hi, I'm back, LOL

Life has been busy as usual. The December wedding is over (of course since it's now January) and that went fairly well. Learned some lessons along the way as always.

I have noticed as I have been looking for pictures to scrap that I haven't taken hardly any pictures these past few months....and I am in trouble I tell you....I need some pictures to scrap for my Club 52 pages that are due right around the corner. So I guess I had better get the camera out and start snapping some to go on these layouts. I do have a few ideas in mind.

We had terrible weather today. In fact we had hail stones hit the house. Thankfully they only hit on one side and it was the side furthest away from my truck. Every time one of those babies whacked the roof I just cringed inside since I knew I had left my truck in the driveway. I sure didn't expect the weather to be as terrible as that. Of course, after the fact, we found out that the hail was only right around our area!

We did save some hail stones...so I may snap a picture or two to share later on.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Yay.....Jo's posting again!!

So glad y'all are OK & didn't have any serious damamge. Clay was watching the weather/news & saw Jackson in particular on there & was asking where exactly everyone lived down there.