Sunday, July 29, 2007

It's OVER!

The weekend that is, officially I have 1 hour and 45 minutes left as I type this sentence. It has been a good one though for me personally. Nice family time, scrapping time thrown in there too and the house was cleaned and stayed that way and the laundry is caught up (or it was.)

Friday I ordered Caleb's and Micaela's books for school, so they should be here soon. Hannah's already are and we have gone through them and sorted for the first two 9 weeks (all her tests and quizzes). So she is ready to start any time, although I think mentally she still wants a break.

I did do a layout today...struggled with it for quite a while, still not 100% pleased, but it is finished and I am going to move onto something else tomorrow. Clicking it will take you to the credits.



So now that my weekend is officially over I guess I should start planning my week. I do have two weddings to be thinking about coming up here soon. The first one is in October, the ceremony is at a church, but the reception is outside. So I need to start calling around and finding out rentals on outside equipment. We will at least be able to use the kitchen at the church, but that is 10 minutes away, so it will still be a bit to organize. At least I will have wonderful help - Sheila and Gloria. The other wedding is not until December, but that one is in full force with the planning also and it is coming together. Anyways...I am sure I will be doing things with that this week.

Hannah's piano lessons got changed to Thursday nights and that will work better for us as a family. So I am looking forward to not having to go anywhere tomorrow.

I took a nap this afternoon, so even though I am not tired I guess I had better make myself go to bed...or I WILL be tired in the morning...guaranteed!

No comments: