Tuesday, July 31, 2007

It's Official!!!

I am so excited! I have been chosen to be on a Digital Creative Team! I love doing digi pages and am always looking to improve my skills so this is a dream come true! So, the digital team that I am joining is Treasures to Scrap AND they are opening a brand new digi store! How cool is that???



And here is my official digi CT Blinkie - my very own to proudly wear!



Here is another quote to ponder.

"It takes a lot of imagination to be a good photographer. You need less imiaginatio to be an painter, because you can invent things. But in photography everything is so ordinary; it takes a lot of looking before you learn to see the extraordinary." ~David Bailey

I love good photographs and wish I took better ones. I need to remember to grab the camera even more than I do. I love the shots where you feel like you are peering into another world and it's not a posed picture.

So, now onto thoughts about today. I think I may have mentioned that I am coordinating two weddings this year. One is at the end of October, the other the end of December. Today I have to make sure some things are on schedule for the October one. I also need to grocery shop. I HATE grocery shopping and it happens once a week now. I used to be able to shop every two weeks and I liked that better. However, now with a family of 6 I fill one cart each time I go. If I went for two weeks I would need 2 carts I would think...not happening. This vertically challenged person has a hard enough time pushing 1 full cart around, so once a week shopping it is. I also do not think I would have enough freezer space for a two week shopping trip-but that is another topic for another time...sigh...I miss my deep freeze!

4 comments:

Victoria said...

Congratulations on your new creative team position!

I love the photography quote, too!

Mary said...

CONGRATS on making a team, I felt the same way when I first started I needed the experience!!! good luck ;)

Me said...

Congratulations on the new Design Team! I can't wait to see your work!

Penny said...

congrats!!!!