Friday, July 27, 2007

TGIF!!!! I am looking forward to the weekend!

So yesterday was a crazy, busy day and today was much better! I got to spend several hours with one of my bestest friends and on her birthday. We had lunch at McAllister's...nothing fancy, but it beat Wendy's, McD's and Taco *ell, which were our other options.

We also got a chance to get to the LSS - that is always a treat, even if I have work to do. This time it was just to finish picking DT assignment stuff for one of the DT members.

I found a new to me digi place - Treasures to Scrap and it looks really neat. I liked their template challenge and actually downloaded it last night and completed it this morning before I left.

Here is the layout I did! Clicking it will take you to the credits.


Well my wonderful honey should be home any minute...sure did miss him today! I actually did see him at lunch. He ate at the restaurant right across the street from the LSS and I saw him when he was leaving.

So, one of my goals this weekend is to take some random pictures of my children just being themselves. I don't do that enough.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments: