Saturday, July 28, 2007

Saturday - half the weekend GONE!

Why is it that the weekend goes by much faster than the week?

To be fair though I have gotten quite a bit accomplished today. I have done 2 paper layouts for the ASF Newsletter. A bit happy and sad there. I am stepping down from the DT as far as doing assignments for the newsletter. I will still be there as a coordinator and behind the scenes gal. So these will be my last official assignments to do for the rest of this year. Kendria will be taking my place and she does AWESOME work!

I did manage to snap a few everyday photos so far this weekend too! Caleb and Micaela BOTH lost a tooth yesterday, how funny is that?? Here are the pictures!



Of course Christin couldn't be left out and had to have her picture taken. She was too funny last night too when Micaela's tooth came out. Her mouth was bleeding too and hurt and her tooth was gone...Mommy see!!! She is a character, that one!



Well not much more exciting has happened here today. Chuck did get a chance to come home for lunch today since he was working our area today! That was a nice treat! And he is not working too late either, he just called to say he would be home in a few minutes.

So I guess I am off to finish up some more laundry and look for more photo opportunities, much to my children's dismay - but one day when they have so many memories to look back on and cherish they will thank me - of that I am sure!

Well back again...I actually did a quick digi layout and wanted to share it with y'all! Clicking it will take you to the credits.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Very cool layout! Love the quote. Cute pics too!

Lori said...

What a riot that they both lost teeth on the same day! Love your digi layout!

Penny said...

love the layouts! the pictures of the kids are so cute!!!