Wednesday, July 16, 2008

July Club 52

This Friday night Club 52 will meet! It is always a highlight of my month - especially AFTER I have completed my layouts! You can check out the previews and sketches to this months kit here at ASF's Club 52 forum. And here are my layouts for this month's kit. I did try to post this yesterday and Blogger wouldn't let me finish uploading my layouts. Grrrr. I did link my pictures to my ASF gallery if you would like to see a larger image.











On to other things. We have been swimming a lot more this summer. I need to take my camera with me next time we go to the outdoor pool so I can get some good shots to scrap! I have taken some at the indoor pool during swim lessons, so at least I have those.

I am also thinking we need to plan a picnic next week. Not sure where though. We may drive up the Trace a bit or maybe just go to the park over by the Rez. Caleb loves to play in the water there a bit. They are not into playground equipment a whole lot but would rather run around and explore and use their imaginations. Works for me.

I have also been getting my act together with working out again. I find that I absolutely cannot allow myself to walk upstairs and check anything out on the computer before I work out. One thing leads to another and before you know it 30 minutes have passed and it is then already getting too late to workout in a timely manner. So...at 6:30 I am pulling on my workout clothes and popping in the DVD. I bought a new one by Leslie Sansone. I need to check it out to see if I am going to keep it. Collage video is really good for that so I am going to see if they have a write up on it. So far I have been sticking with my Firm workouts, but I do like to vary things up a bit so I don't get bored. The one I purchased at WalMart ($11) is 4 Really Big Miles. It looks like an ok addition (checked it out while I added the links) so I think I will keep it. It will most likely be a good one to do between heavy weight workouts with the Firm.

2 comments:

Robin said...

Jo...I love your layouts. Absolurely love the "i gorgeous" one, she is such a doll baby!

Way to go with working out, I have got to get back to it myself, I've been so lazy and I know that is why I'm struggling with the the up and down of the weight because I'm not exercising, you are motivating me, thanks!

mommysews said...

I love the work you did on those LO. I really like the ribbon on the first one. that is sooooo neat.

As to working out, I sometimes almost miss it. I sure miss the results. I admire you for sticking with it.