Sunday, August 5, 2007

Poof.....it's almost gone!

I started a post Friday and although I had time Saturday to actually come and add to it and publish it, well, I didn't. I guess it didn't really cross my mind.

I did two digital layouts yesterday - will share them with you soon!

Thursday I took the youngest two swimming....here are a couple photos to share.



So then today, not much happening here besides the usual. This morning was church, then we picked up pizza on the way home. Now a lazy Sunday afternoon - the family is watching a movie and I am on the computer. Then I got asked out on a date this evening by my honey! So we are going out tonight!

Now I think I am going to actually publish this post...play with some digi stuff and veg! Monday will be here before we know it and this week is already starting to look a bit busy!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Jo, I am so glad you got that child some pizza!! Looks like y'all had fun swimming with Wanda.