Monday, August 6, 2007

Another designer from Treasures to Scrap that I am getting to work with this month is Kim Johnson. These layouts are from the Beach Days Kit. Well those of you that really know me, know how much I loove the beach and sand and heat...not so much, huh? So, not a lot of beach pictures for scrapping, but this kit is wonderful, lots of great colors and elements even if you are not scrapping beach pictures. The first layout has pictures taken of my wonderful girls at the Cypress Swamp (not much better than a beach in my opinion, but I got out voted in the matter and I did get some great photos!)




This next layout is with some of the pictures I took of the children swimming in the pool the other day....lots of wonderful colors in these pictures and they work so well with this kit.



So on to thinking about today....this morning we are supposed to have a new hot water heater installed. Our old one has sprung a leak, so before it really leaks and makes a mess of our ceiling we are getting it replaced. Sears is installing it for us. Tried to get information from Home Depot and the girl on the phone was impatient and rude...which is fine....I just took my business elsewhere. So I am patiently waiting to hear when they will be here today. With a high of 97 I am thinking they will want to do that as early as possible.

Then this afternoon I am getting my hair done so I don't look like my children's grandmother instead of their mother. I also need to squeeze some time in there to do some paper scrapping and I am hoping that Caleb and Micaela's school books will ship soon so I can get to work on their school work.

1 comment:

Nancywithajones said...

OH I LOVE these pages girly YOU ROCKED IT! I need to get back over to scrappin friendsy. I HOPEEEE to get my routine back going this week. IT has been so chaotic starting Bella to school and well YOU KNOW all the behind the scenes we have been doing at treasures. JOHN had been on vacation (YEAH some vacation huh for me) and was up under me get me give me fetch me constantly and I AM SOOOOOO ready for him to go back to work rofl. BUT HEY we did get the house painted whehewww