Monday, August 6, 2007

Monday.....UGH

And my To Do list keeps getting longer and longer. So I thought before it totally got out of control today I would update my blog and get that out of the way!

Today is the Grand Opening of Treasures To Scrap Digital Store! I am so proud to be a part of it!

Here is a layout that I did using Rina Kroes Mi Familia Kit! You can click the layout for the credits!



So...like I said, my To Do list is growing a life of its own and before it gets out of control I am off "to do the next thing!"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful LO, I love it. Is the opening today ? Wow, I'll beter go and check it ;-)

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, it's about this time of the month that my scrappin to do list starts, and by about the last week of the month, I am running to get it all done. LOL

Beautiful layout! And neat new store!

katg1006 said...

Beautiful Layout!!! Love it!! I am off to peek at the new store :-)