Monday, January 14, 2008

Long DAY!

So, nothing terrible went wrong today...just a long day with a few twists and turns.

The insurance adjuster did come out and get up on our roof to survey the damage done by the hail stones the other day....and we are getting a new roof. Chuck came home for lunch today - for about all of 15 minutes. His phone never stopped ringing and he had to glup his lunch down and run out the door. They had two cut cables and some fiber mess happen.

School today could definitely have been better. No one stayed on task today - talk about distracted. And Christin, oh my goodness was she a mess today. She was a happy little camper singing most of the day - however one singing made up songs while others are doing school work does not go well - at least not here today. I sure did hate to tell her to be quiet because she is just so happy and cute and doesn't mean any harm with it...just overflowing from her little heart.

Then what I thought would be a simple thing to do in Word Press for the site blog is turning out to be a nightmare. There is supposed to be a htaccess file in the Word Press files - ours is not there. I have made it so I can see hidden files on my FTP and it is still not there...I see the main one on our site, but not the one they are talking about. Anyways....I know next to nothing about htaccess files so I guess I am going to have to do some reading about this and see what I can do. I want the blog to be the main page of our site....anyways, not going to take up this post talking about it...will just have to do some more reading on the subject.

No comments: