Wednesday, January 16, 2008

I am "not" Challenge

One of my online scrapping buddies Amy has a challenge going on the ASF Cybercrops and Challenges forum. I thought I would at least try to do this one....although it may end being a digital page since I am trying so very hard to get 5 paper pages done for Club 52 this Friday night (the release date!).

So as a start here the list that I posted in her comments section of her blog. We'll see how many of these I actually USE for my layout!!!


1. I am not a blonde anymore, much to my dh's dismay. Although I am getting more blonde highlights put into my hair tomorrow than I normally do.

2. I am not at my goal weight, but I am actually back to working on it!

3. I am not a "coke" drinker unless it is diet and I prefer caffeine free.

4. I am not a high maintenance girl nor am I low maintenance but rather somewhere in the middle.

5. I am not lazy. I always have some project going on above and beyond my normal everyday chores.

6. I'm not an animal person, but when our dog passes I know I will be so very sad and will miss her. I tear up just thinking about it. She is really getting old!

7. I'm not a loner. I like to have other people in my life. But there are times that I do enjoy quiet solitude.

8. I'm not shy. There was a time in my life when I was painfully shy. I still have moments though that I have to push myself.

9. I am not a writer and do not enjoy writing unless its on a message board to my friends. Or I guess my blog works too. Nothing formal for sure!

10. I am not what I would consider smart or above average intelligence. I do however like to learn and do new things. I never want to be too old to learn!

2 comments:

Wanda said...

Well, you are DEFINITELY smart.....very above average in intelligence, IMO! And I think you are pretty low-maintenance (which is a very GOOD Thing....totally meant as a compliment). And you DO write well, even if you hate it! And I didn't know Belle was that old. Is she getting noticeably feeble? Poor ole thing! She is so sweet.

I'm just updating MY blog...and linking to other blogs there. At least I know my username and password on my own blog! LOL

Have a wonderful weekend.

sharon said...

aww... gee i like your list. some i disagree with... wish i was as eager as you to explore new things.