Saturday, January 19, 2008

Snowy Day!

We woke up to snow this morning...what a nice surprise! It has been years since we have seen snow here in the south....in fact it's been since New Years 2001! Micaela was just a wee little girl then and doesn't remember it. She told me this morning that her prayers were answered because it snowed this winter. Too sweet!

Here are a few photos I took today....we really didn't get much at all and at the time I am writing this it has all melted and gone away...but it was great while it lasted.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your snow pics Jo! I feel like I'm jammin out with TobyMac playing in the background :) I need to learn how to put music on my blog. I love the new asf website, I think I left a comment over there the other day. I also went to Byram and *finally* saw the new asf location....I love it! I'm going to be putting together a "focus on photos" class that hopefully I'll be able to teach soon. Its covering photo-editing techniques and hybrid techniques.

:)

Juliet Diley said...

So....I'm taking a blog stroll....how are ya!? Things okay? Miss ya!

Juliet Diley said...

Okay.....so I'm awnry....you've been tagged! (yea...I know you love me) Come to my blog to see what you gotta do now!