Saturday, January 12, 2008

Such a FUN Day!!!

So today we went over to Tony and Sheila's! We had lots of fun as usual....love to hang out with them! I even snapped a few pictures (see previous post as to reasons WHY I really needed to snap some) but even so, many times we get together and I never pull the camera out.

We brought the Wii over and everyone had a blast playing different games...got this great shot of Lauran hitting the ball in the tennis game!


And Tony and Hannah actually posed for a picture (Tony's idea - definitely NOT Hannah's but she sure does look pretty! (Of course I am totally biased in my opinion - but then aren't mothers supposed to be???



The Chuck and Lauran traded glasses and I had to get a shot of that!!! It was hilarious!!!



So, not sure if all of these shots will make it into a scrapbook page or not - but I am pretty sure they will be appearing in some form or fashion soon ;)

Yesterday Jules and I met and got a lot discussed as far as some changes coming up with Club 52 and that is under the way. I do have a bit of work to do on that besides my layouts that need to be done.

And I really need to get back on the weight loss wagon. I have fallen off and need to get a hold of this before I gain a lot of weight back. So far it's only about 5-7 pounds (depending on the day) BUT I feel frumpy and old and haggard and I know the reason why is because I am not exercising and taking care of myself like I should. So bottoms up - of my water glass that is and I am seriously going to get some sort of exercise back into my routine every day! I used to work out with dvd's in my bedroom every morning, but the TV in there is on the blink, so that is not an option right now and working out in the living room isn't my first choice...so I need to come up with something else ASAP!

No comments: