Sunday, January 13, 2008

So, back on the wagon!

I have 14 pounds to lose to make my goal weight...and what have I been doing...well it used to be 10 pounds, so I guess I have been gaining weight! This has to stop. So...I created myself one of my old accountability threads in the weight loss forums that I frequent and I plan to keep myself accountable for everything I do and eat. It's not hard, you just have to be consistent - therein lies my problem!

So here is my new ticker!




I am planning on working out each weekday...nothing radical, just doing something each day to get me back in the swing of things. I will most likely do Walk Away the Pounds dvds...just hate the music and talking....so usually I turn the volume down on the tv and play the radio or something...you can still follow along fine just paying attention to the screen!

Ok...anyone notice that I have two music players? Well I can't find all the songs on the bottom player for the top player - but the bottom player won't keep playing (times out) and it won't let you skip around songs...in fact it is downright controlling. I love to open my blog page and have music play while I am upstairs or online...so therefore I have two. Anyways....that is my reasoning in case anyone actually reads this and wanted to know why, LOL!

No comments: